If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return new and unopened item(s) to us within 30 days of delivery. Simply call or email our Customer Service Department and they will issue a Return Authorization Number as well as information on how to get the item(s) back to us. Depending on the reason for the return, a 20% minimum restocking fee may apply. The cost to ship the item back to us is also the customer's responsibility. If you received an incorrect product, and this was due to a Foodservice Superstore error, the restocking fee and return shipping cost won't apply. If the product you ordered is damaged, defective or the wrong item, please notify us of your problem.
Items that are Non-Returnable
- Customized / Special made-to-order item(s)
- Grocery or perishible item(s)
- Item(s) with obvious signs of use
- Item(s) not returned in original box/packaging
- Item(s) not returned in conditon it was received
- Item(s) from orders that are over 30 days from the delivery date
Refused Shipments & Unauthorized Returns
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% re-stocking fee for shipments that are refused for any reason other than the shipment was damaged in transit (not applicable to items damaged in storage) or if the shipping error was made by Foodservice Superstore.